PCI DSS Compliance
Gain customer confidence and comply with regulations by secureing payment, transaction, and card data
If your business processes card transactions, protecting this highly sensitive information should be a high priority. Failure to introduce and maintain appropriate payment security standards could result in your organisation receiving significant fines and suffering serious reputational damage.
However, putting in place the range of controls needed to achieve compliance with the latest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) can place a strain on your organisation.
As a leading provider of managed security and assessment services, CTSS can help your organisation to understand and implement the technical and operational controls needed to fulfil PCI requirements.
PCI DSS objectives
PCI DSS 3.2 encompasses six key objectives. These objectives are split across a set of 12 requirements, each incorporating a range of preventative, detective and directive controls.
1. Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
2. Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
3. Protect stored cardholder data
4. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
5. Use and regularly update anti-virus software or programs
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
7. Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know
8. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
11. Regularly test security systems and processes
12. Maintain a policy that addresses information security for employees and contractors
Comprehensive Security For Your Organisation's Needs
Contact us now to find out how we can protect your business